Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can’t remember info for family plan

I can’t remember info for family plan

I’ve already had a Spotify account and today I paid for Family plan and everything was ok until I sent an invitation to my sister, she received a message which it indicates for getting a part of my family plan but Spotify is asking my sister for name of the street and stuff like that but I don’t remember if Spotify asked me that stuff back when I first signed up and I don’t know that info. Do I have to cancel my subscription and create a new one with a new account??

9 Replies

Hi @Alozadass,

In order for members to be added to your family plan they would need to live at the same address as you (the family plan owner).

More information on this here: Spotify Family Plan.

I hope this helps!

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am the plan owner but Spotify didn’t ask me for that info when I was getting the family plan that’s the issue 

Hey @Alozadass,

Can you check the address that is currently on the account?

If not, you would need to set up a new account, and as such  please reach out to Spotify support for this via: emailFacebook or Twitter. They will take a look at your account backstage to help the transition.

I hope this helps!

Robert_WRock Star 11

Would you please tell me how I put my current physical address?

Thanks a lot by the way

HI @Alozadass,

You are welcome, I am here to help 🙂

I am afraid you would not be able to change the address on your current plan. however by setting up a new account and reaching out to Spotify support they will be able to help with the transition to the new account.

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/subscription_information/premium-for-family/

Let me know how it goes!

Robert_WRock Star 11

If I get a new account, I’ll get to lose my current plan which I have just paid, right? And since I have a new account I have to get a new plan and pay for it again, right?

thank you so much for your help! 

HI @Alozadass,

The best people to ask about this would be the support team 🙂 They will have all the details they need to help you in the best way they can.

Let me know how it goes!

Robert_WRock Star 11

Where o how do I contact them? I’ve been looking all over the site and I haven’t found support team 

@Alozadass,

Support can be found by taking a look at one of the options here :

emailFacebook or Twitter

Keep me updated!

Robert_WRock Star 11

Suggested posts