Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't renew my subscription, it tells me I got I don't have any funds etc.

I can't renew my subscription, it tells me I got I don't have any funds etc.

I'm using the same card as last month, and the months before....  The bank say there is no reason whatsoever there should be a problem,

I do have funds and the card is valid.

I get these annoying e-mails a couple of times a year.

WHY ?

6 Replies

I have the same problem. I was always using Paypal to pay for spotify. All the sudden my subscription stopped and now i am trying to renew it. When i try to pay for Spotify it says i need to add a creditcard ( which i don't have ) 

I would like to keep paying with Paypal, because it's easy. ( Also, i have enough funds on my account. )

We're not able to see exactly what's causing the problem but our system will automatically try to take a payment again in a few days so if your bank says everything is okay, a payment should be taken.

@DaPappie - you'll need a debit or credit card attached to your PayPal account. It might be worth removing your payment details from your account here (click 'change payment method'), then trying to resubscribe.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Thanks !

I do that every time it happens. But it's still annoying 😉

When i try to renew my sub. and i get to where i fill out mu facebook account, i doesnt happen anything? I just go back to the same page again.. The one where it says" Your are just a moment away. plz type login" i type login to FB and then am back on the same page again??

I really need my Spotify

Hey Sigge77, this is an issue we're looking into. Details here. Are you trying to subscribe from a computer or phone?

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hi,

I´ve tryed from both computer and phone. I tried changing my password on FB, and it still doesn´t work

Suggested posts