Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't sign up for Student Premium

I can't sign up for Student Premium

I'm a student and I want to sign up for student premium. However, when I select get premium from the Student premium page, I get redirected to my account page without going to the student verification page. I can't figure out what what the problem is.

4 Replies

I am also having this issue. It verifies that I am in fact a student but when I get to the payment page, it tells me that something went wrong. I have already sent an email to Spotify customer support as well.

I'm having the SAME problem and I've been having it for over SIX MONTHS. I've emailed probably five different people from customer service and they all send me the SAME exact link. I don't understand why this issue hasn't been fixed. I've tried to register probably a dozen times and I've paid for premium for two years while I've been a student.

I love spotify, but the customer service has yet to be of any help to me.

Sorry for the trouble!

There is currently a glitch with the student discount page for some people. The website team is still trying to fix it.

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

For whatever reason, though I have been enrolled in four different colleges, it is saying my credentials are wrong and im not a student. i just had class last night? i paid my thousands of dollars, i want my spotify discount for being a student 😠

Suggested posts