Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't unsubscribe from Premium

I can't unsubscribe from Premium

It's asking for verification for the password, which I don't seem to have.

I tried clicking the "Forgot Your Password" link and entered my username, but it said that I'm linked to Facebook and can edit my password there, but when I try entering my Facebook password, Spotify doesn't recognize that either.

I just want to completely cancel my subscription, I don't want Unlimited or Premium or whatever.

3 Replies

Hey!

Could you log out of Facebook, then try again? If this still doesn't work, could you try going through an alternative internet browser? For example, Chrome, Firefox, IE etc.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I'm haveing the same problem.  Spotify really SUCKS right now.  and I'm not coming back if I have to block them through my payment method.

Spotify are you listening?  Or do youreally give a **bleep**?

128694370 - We are listening, yes. As I mentioned above, could you try logging out of your Facebook, then trying again. If this doesn't work, please try going through a different internet browser.

If you're still having trouble, please contact our payments team. They'll get it sorted as soon as they can. Just go to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts