Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't view who I am following

I can't view who I am following

Just as it says, I can't view who I am following. I go to my profile click "following" and nothing shows up, not on my phone, the desktop app, or the web player. I sometimes follow artists to look them over in the future. But now, I can't even see who I am following.

39 Replies

I've just found your post by Googling the problem I am experiencing. I unfortunately can't be of any help but I am experiencing the same issues accross all spotify platforms. I thought it might be account specific as I was recently uplgraded to a Premium account but if others are experiencing the same issues then maybe not.

Hey guys. Have yoou tried logging out and back in a couple ot times?

Of course, tried uninstalling and reinstalling as well.

Hi, 

I use the following list to keep track of new artists i want to explore. Recently, it went blank and wont show any of the 77 artists / users i am following. I have tried re-instlaling the application - nothing changed

Username: 1280526860

Let me know if you need anything from my end to fix this problem. 

Thanks

Capture.PNG

@sarvagyavaish I've moved your post into a thread where others are having the same issue.

Guys, I'm going to escalate this issue to staff but it would help if you could just confirm that you see the number of people you are following but a blank list as in the above post. Please also confirm whether you get the same behaviour in the web player. Thanks.

Same issue here. I can't see the artists I'm following, on the web player they are still there, but clicking on "Following" doesn't show anything at all. I have the same version. On Mac OSX 10.9.3.

@Akapivo Moved your post over here.

Hi Joe, 

That is correct. Webplayer it is showing but I have the same screen as shown above when using the Mac client on OS X 10.9.3. I also see this on my iphone 4S with latest version of Spotify and iOS 7.1.2

IMG_0063.jpg

Thanks, indeed: the number of people I'm following shows, but nothing happens when I click on it. I can see the list on the webplayer though.

I have logged in/out to test, but no changes.

I raised this as an issue yesterday, still not working for me either.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Wow and I thought I was the only person having this problem haha. As everyone else has said, I can see the number of people following but, when I click on "following", I can't see anything at all. This occurs on the web player, my mobile app, and the desktop app. Logging in and out doesn't help and neither does reinstalling. This shouldn't matter anyway since it's occuring over multiple platforms.

Experiencing the same problem for more than a week now : Empty  "Following List" (in web player, in desktop app- v.0.9.10.22.gf87988f9 & in mobile app), can't find artists & friends I've been following for long. If I try to see them under Your Music--> Artists, only few artists from my following list  are loaded. Uninstalling & reinstalling is useless as well as logging off and relogging in.

I just found this thread and I'm having nthe same problem too. Just a blank screen when I click on following artists. It does show the number, as a previous post mentioned, but nothing on the screen. I keenly await a resolution.

It appears to be working again for me now. Can anyone else confirm?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Same goes for me. Don't know why it happened nor how it is being solved but my following list is coming back again. Yet.. I don't see  the complete list; around 65% is still missing.

Ditto, although I only see no more than 15% of who I'm actually following, there are still heaps missing...

Yep, I can see some people I'm following now but there's still a lot missing. I hope that the list gets updated soon.

Hey everyone those followers should now be back for you. If you're still not seeing them after restarting Spotify please let us know!

Suggested posts