Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cannot figure out how to find my login info!

I cannot figure out how to find my login info!

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Question or Issue

I created a Spotify profile in which I pay the $10 a month for now ads. I created this profile on an Android app. My user name is a random conjumble of numbers and I'm unable to change it over the Android app.

I'm considering getting a new phone but I won't be able to log into this profile that I pay for monthly. For some reason this profile is not attached to either of my only 2 emails. When I go to 'forgot password' I put in the username with all the numbers and it says that it sent reset information, but I never received a thing.

This profile that I'm posting from is not the profile I'm referring to. I've messed around with this so much but I can't find any useful information and Spotify doesn't have anyone I can call, which is great.

Help Dx

Screenshot_20190113-200323.png
3 Replies

Hey @Ddupasquier, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

I'm sorry to hear this. To confirm so I can help better, you don't like your username - and you can't find the email address linked to your account?

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I can't find a spec of my login information. I think it's all thanks to the
archaic state of the Android app.

Hi @Ddupasquier! I hope you don't mind if I jump in.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble logging in. I recommend checking out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take. I'd also recommend checking out this Support article for more info on how to find your Spotify accounts. On another note, at this time it is not possible to change an account’s username. The closest you can get is to link your Spotify account to your Facebook profile so that your Facebook display name is the one shown on your account. If you are really desperate to change your username, it is possible to create a new account!

Hope this helps and have a nice day 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts