Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cannot login to Spotify -please help

I cannot login to Spotify -please help

I use spotify on my laptop - a Lenovo Yoga 720 and my phone a Samsung S9+

I am using spotify in Ireland.

I cannot open my Spotify account. I had to open a new Spotify account under a new name with a new email address to be able to post in this forum to ask for help. YOu can imagine what an inconvenience this is and how time consuming it has been.

The account I am concerened with is "Mandalei Marie" and it is connected through my FB account. When I tried to login I received a notification that I do not have an account registered to my FB account. So when I try to setup a new account through my FB, Spotify tells me that I already have an account setup to my FB account!!!!!!! And when I search fr myself through my friend's accounts my account is in fact in service. 

I also received an email from Spotify that my bank declined my Preemium payment but this should not cause this login issue I am having.

I now havce 2 spotify accounts and do not want 2. 

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Thanks so much, 

Mandalei

1 Reply

Your account might be on-hold due to declined payment. I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

Suggested posts