Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cannot re-add a member who was removed from my spotify family account

I cannot re-add a member who was removed from my spotify family account

Hi there,

A member of my family account was suddenly removed from it and she can no longer access her premium account. When I tried to invite her again by sending an invitation link, it didn't work. After she typed in the same address as me, the system said: "You can't joi this Premium for Family account. We couldn't confirm that you live in the same address as the main account holder." Why is that? 

5 Replies

Hi @Juno2!

It might possible that your family members were removed from the Premium for Family subscription because we weren't able to verify your account based on the information you provided. All members of a Premium for Family subscription must reside at the same physical address as mentioned in our T&Cs. They can restore their Premium features by upgrading to a standalone Spotify Premium subscription here.

If you have other questions, feel free to get back to us.

But what if the information provided was corrected and you still can´t join the family premium account?

Same problem here. I can't add my son again, although the address has been corrected.

What I did was write an inquiry to spotify. They e-mailed me back very
quickly and afterwards I was able to enter the family account.
I hope it works for you too.

Thanks, but sorry to ask. I didn't find any email address nor way to send them an inquiry. I just found this community board. Do you have an email address?

Thanks,

Ronald

Suggested posts