Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cannot sign up for Premium

I cannot sign up for Premium

I have been trying to sign up for Premium for weeks. Spotify rejects all my credit cards. I am a US customer and my credit cards don't even receive a request. The entire issue is with Spotify, NOT my credit card providers. I tried everything support has suggested (different browsers, incognito window) to no avail. The last thing support did was directing me to buy gift cards to pay for premium. I was blocked from that as well.
Has anyone had the same experience? Is there a way to get some real help from Spotify?
5 Replies

Here's an update. Support got back to me and again pinned this problem on my computer and bank. The latest suggestion has been to clear my browser's history, cache and cookies, which I did and guess what? Spotify still will not accept payment from any of my credit cards. 

Hey @LA1,

Welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your subscription.

We can see our team is already helping out. They've sent you a new email. Please check your inbox and reply back to it if you have any questions.

Let us know how you get on!

I have the same issue. when I called Spotify, I was told that my bank is the issue so I called my bank but there is no charge pending so there is nothing the bank could do. I also tried incognito screen as well as different card but it was not successful. Any help I could get?? Thanks!

Hi there @kb2baby,

Thanks for reaching out! 

It's great that you've checked with your bank, you've tried entering the payment details in incognito, and you've also tried a different card. 

Take a look at this article and see if the card matches the criteria listed there. 

If the issue persists, tell us whether you get an error message and what it says. If you decide to post a screenshot, hide any personal details.

Keep us in the loop!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I already contacted Spotify via FB and solved the issue.
Thank you for reaching out to me.

Koco

Suggested posts