Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cant buy a premium, Keep getting errors, HELP!

I cant buy a premium, Keep getting errors, HELP!

butt.png

This is the error I am getting after trying to renew my premium, I had to change my payment info, And Ive done almost anything I can to fix this, But I keep ending up here! Someone please help!

4 Replies

Hi Dauntless-Wolf - Welcome to the Community. 

So the first thing to do when receiving this error message is double check your credit card meets all these requirements:

1. Your card must not have expired. 

2. The country set in your Spotify account profile must match the country where your card is registered. If you intend to use a payment method in another country, you can make this selection on your Subscription page (We can only accept payment from our launch countries). 

3. Your card should be enabled for e-commerce transactions (Verified by Visa/Mastercard securecard card). 

4. Your card must be open to be used for foreign purchases. 

5. There are some banks that require other security authentication, the most common being 3DSecure. 

Once you have checked all of the above, please try again to subscribe from the subscription page of your account. 

If it still doesn't seem to be working, you should try discussing this with your bank.

Got the same problem here, and EVERYTHING is in order ! my first payed month just finished and iam trying to re sup

Same here! I dont understand...

Hi guys,

If you've ran through the conditions Meredith mentions, and you're still having trouble, please contact Customer Support. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. They'll then get back to you as soon as they can.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts