Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cant connect facebook to my account. I've tried everything but still it doesn't work. HELPPPPP

I cant connect facebook to my account. I've tried everything but still it doesn't work. HELPPPPP

I already tried connecting through my computer and ipad none worked.

In my computer it keeps on saying that there's a temporary error, try it again.

In my ipad, I try connect through the social, but when I clicked the connect to facebook, once it's back on spotify nothing happened.

I also tried removing it on facebook settings (apps)

What can I do?

6 Replies

I have a similar problem..
When I try to connect there is a pop up screen saying my Facebook is already connected with another account but when I check on Facebook (settings) there is no other account...

I'm very curious to the solution.

Maybe you have used your facebook account to sign in an account. I already sent a message to support.spotify.com to fix my problem, which I think is the only way to solve this facebook related problem.

Hey @CamilleMenia,

Sounds like your Facebook account may have its own Spotify account.

We can try to search that up - what's your Facebook profile URL?

Just copy the link on your adress bar when you're on your FB profile page or try logging onto Spotify with the Log in with Facebook button.

BTW, good job in reaching out the Support team 🙂

Hey @maatje90,

You can try log here using the Log in with Facebook button - if you're able to continue, it means your FB profile has its own Spotify account.

Best to reach out to the Support team either via the Contact form or send them a tweet to @SpotifyCares. They'll be able to close the extra account (or search further) 

Hope that helps 🙂

It's okay now. Spotify Support Team already fixed it. Thanks to them! Finally my long time problem is solved.

@SachiG thanks for your help but it still doesn't work... I will contact the support team!

Suggested posts