Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

PC , Android

Operating System

Android and Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I cant disconnect from facebook account. I actually want to change my username but I think im still connected with facebook so i cant change it. Can you please help me?

5 Replies

Hi @BartogGM,

thanks for reaching out to the community !

You can find all the information you need regarding to use or disconnection between Spotify and Facebook on this page.

However, i would like you to first read this help page on changing usernames before you continue with any further steps.

Let me know if you have any further questions ๐Ÿ™‚

I already tried all ways and I couldnt make it. And also my nick is just numbers now.

Hi @BartogGM,

Thanks for your reply !

As written on this help page i provided in my last comment, it's not possible to change the account username.

As Spotify generates a unique "serial" number for each account due to security reasons, upon disconnecting your Facebook account it had generated one for you as well.

However, if you continue reading the same page, it offers alternatives on how to have your desired name shown again.

Hope this shed some light.

Let me know if you have any further questions ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi @BartogGM,

Regarding not being able to disconnect the two, i'd check out this help page to locate all account listed with your details to make sure you're dealing with the right account.

Let me know how it goes ๐Ÿ™‚

Not useful answers i was doing them like for 1 week

Suggested posts