Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cant log in

I cant log in

Today ı opened my spotify app and it is accidently chrash. So ı try to open it again but it was logged out. I know my username( it is **** < removed for security >). I try all my passwords to log in but it says "your password is not valid" Then ı use "reset password" but no mails get to me.

Then ı start search all my emails to find reset password link. I also look other folders. I reliaze that one of my email account has spofity payment emails. And it matches with my username. Then ı try to reset password again with my email this time(not username). And it says there is no account matching with this email. I dont know what to do. I lost my all music and ı cant stop auto paying. Please help. Here is the last payment mail ;

Edit*: the email adress that ı get payment mails: *snip*

2 Replies

Hey there, @user-removed

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

Sorry to hear this!

It sounds like you've tried all the right steps so far, no worries.

As you've already tried a password reset, we'd recommend reaching out to Support now: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

They'll be able to take a closer look backstage 🙂

Thanks!
/M

I can t log in to and ı think u should not use the link because it s not work if u solved the problem please send me a e mail my adress *snip*

Suggested posts