Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cant purchase/subscribe to any plans

Solved!

I cant purchase/subscribe to any plans

Hey guys,

I recently found Spotify and I am amazed by how simple and useful at the same time it is.

I want to subscribe for a package however it doesn't accept my credit card nor debit card.

Tried using PayPal method, after login to PayPal and agreeing the subscription policies, it returns a white page and if I refresh it, it will go to packages page as if nothing happened.

For the credit cards payments, it's says "Your credit card issuer is outside the US" and I think that is why the payment doesn't go through.

I'm student and I study abroad in Sultanate of oman (one of the GCC countries in the middle east).

How can I get this done?
Please help.

I really enjoy using Spotify and I already made a massive library with my favorite songs during my trial.

I appreciate a prompt reply.

Regards
Arta

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Sorry for my late reply. Click here to get in contact with the Spotify support team

Please mark this as a solution if I can't help you further.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hi there! 

Try to follow up the link below and make a subscription.

https://accounts.spotify.com/sv/login?continue=https:%2F%2Fwww.spotify.com%2Fus%2Fpurchase%2Fproduct...

It didn't work for me. I am still getting the white page right after agreeing to the terms and conditions from paypal.

The white page appears right after paypal redirects me to land on Spotify's website.

😞

Try to copy the screenpicture from the Spotify page. 

I've been having a similar issue - each time I go to buy into the £0.99 3 month trial I get as far as PayPal's "Review your information" screen having logged into PayPal. When I click "Agree and pay" I get redirected to Spotify's page where you can choose either credit card or PayPal. Haven't tried credit card yet but I can't see a reason for it redirecting me there.

At least I know it is not only my problem.
Please someone help us to figure this out.

Anyone please? Is there any contact information where I can get in touch with Spotify direct support? I couldn't find anything on their website.

Marked as solution

Sorry for my late reply. Click here to get in contact with the Spotify support team

Please mark this as a solution if I can't help you further.

Suggested posts