Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I cant see how many songs I have on my playlists anymore!!

Solved!

I cant see how many songs I have on my playlists anymore!!

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @_Tinggaard_ 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

After the last update that is not possible anymore on playlists, just on "Liked Songs". You can just check how much long is a playlist through the playlist info.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @_Tinggaard_ 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

After the last update that is not possible anymore on playlists, just on "Liked Songs". You can just check how much long is a playlist through the playlist info.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I just got Spotify Premium in March 2020. My main purpose for this service is for playlists. I use my desktop most. I go into the site; not an app for the desktop. This entire time I could see my playlist song count in the playlist. Suddenly it is gone. I am paying you over $100 annually and you take away one of the most important parts of a playlist; song count! Then you have the nerve to call your reply to this original post as a solution. What solution? You didn’t provide a solution. How do I escalate this issue. It was literally just there two days ago. wth? 
I would hate for my Spotify subscription to be so short lived. This is not a hard ask. Give me the song count!

Hi there @DJWurley,

Thanks for reaching out here sharing your thoughts in the Community!

We’re often testing and launching improvements and new features in the app. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn’t, or you could get a new feature to try out temporarily.

For more info, you can check out this Spotify Answer.

Could you send us a screenshot of how the page looks now on your end and we'll make sure to pass on your feedback to the right teams.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply 🙂

XeniaModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts