Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I deleted my Facebook account that was linked with Spotify

I deleted my Facebook account that was linked with Spotify

I deleted my Facebook account that was linked to Spotify. I can still access my Spotify account, however my username is a string of numbers and does not have a profile picture.
Is there a way to link another Facebook account to my Spotify account again without having to delete it? Because this option simply disappeared from Preferences and from my Family Premium plan, I didn't want to lose my music or make people join the plan as well.
When I deleted my Facebook account I didn't know it would happen, I didn't remember that I created the Spotify account directwith Facebook.

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Brazil

Device

Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime

Operating System

Android

2 Replies

Hello, and welcome to the community. 

If you create another Facebook account, you should be able and link it to your Spotify account. If the same issue occurs, I would log out of your Spotify account and log back in. 

If you signed up directly through Facebook, then you cannot unlink your Spotify Account from Facebook. You can learn more about this here

Hope this helps 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello,

I have the same problem, only my spotifyaccount is now called "null" and once I'm logged out I cannot log in again (since my facebook login is no longer in use). The only place I can still use my old spotify account is my phone (I created a new account to place this message). So now I cannot track my old account down in Spotify and link it to a new (facebook)account. Is there a way to get my saved songs, albums and playlists back?

Suggested posts