Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I didn't create an account

I didn't create an account

i've recebtly been getting emails from spotify even though i never made an account. this account is using my email but had wrong contact details and does not belong to me. can someone please delete this account? i tried going to the contact forum thing but it just kept redirecting me to the same page again and again and didn't help me at all.

1 Reply

Hey there a10mta, welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear that someone naughty registered a Spotify account in your e-mail. That's never good. 😞 It might have been a typo in the e-mail, or it could be a fraudster move - regardless, if you want to get rid of this account, you can! Meredith, the Community Manager, answered a similar topic over at: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/How-to-delete-account/m-p/120232#M1... - you can look there for a great solution to your problem.

I'm sorry to hear that you wish to leave Spotify, and I'd like to assure you that you're welcome back at any time, and feel free to join the Community too! We're all friendly, don't bite and it's so much fun on here! For now, good luck and rock on!

Starting out but ready to make a difference 🙂

Suggested posts