Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I didnt want premium but just got charged

I didnt want premium but just got charged

I had my 3 month free trial of premium then opted to go back to free account. However I just had a surprise payment for premium which I wasn't expecting. The day before pay day too so it overdrew my account. Reeeeeeally annoying. Also this seems to be the only way to contact Spotify so here I am.

I want to go back to free account and I want my money back.
4 Replies

I canceled but you are still charging my bluebird account

Same here. Its annoying that we cant have direct contact with someone that can help, so please contact us and help.

Exactly. No where to email them? Was so hard just to do this. 

I found a way to contact them !! You can email support@spotify.com with your question or log into Twitter and send a tweet to @spotify. Although I did tweet about bad customer service and didn't get any attention.

Got my subscription cancelled and got my money back but they were full on JERKS about overdrawing my account. The first person gave me the generic 'make sure you have money in your account when you have direct debits set up' so I complained and got basically the same answer. They take no responsibility.

YES I KNOW HOW TO LOOK AFTER MY BANK ACCOUNT.

But when a surprise subscription gets withdrawn, how am I responsible for NINE DOLLARS of fees. Spotify should definitely cover that for their mistake.

Just glad the premium account is cancelled so I can move on with my life.

Suggested posts