Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I don’t have Behind the Lyrics

Solved!

I don’t have Behind the Lyrics

Hi, I’ve the latest version of Spotify on my IPhone7 and I’ve also a Premium Account, but I’ve not Behind the lyrics on my Spotify. I searched also in the settings and I don’t have the setting of Behind the Lyrics. I tried to reinstall the app, but nothing is happened.  How I can solve this problem? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there, @angelocata00

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble!

We know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, let's try a quick reinstall once more, following the exact steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let us know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system that you're running?

We'll see what we can suggest!

Many thanks,

/M

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there, @angelocata00

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble!

We know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, let's try a quick reinstall once more, following the exact steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let us know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system that you're running?

We'll see what we can suggest!

Many thanks,

/M

Thank you @Melody, I tried to restart my phone and I found the setting of Behind the Lyrics in Spotify.

thank you very much

Hey there, @angelocata00

That's awesome, thanks for confirming 🙂

Let us know if you have any other questions.

We'll be here for... spotify:track:4riTm8fraMYLMNogdYqqb0:small you need!

All the best,

/M

Hello

My version of Spotify is 8.4.43

My version of operating system is an iPhone 7

I reset my Spotify already and for some reason I still don’t have the behind the lyrics

Suggested posts