Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I don't have a home button

I don't have a home button

In my Spotify app on my windows computer, I don't have a home button. My friend has one on her computer though, I only have browser and radio. She has also said she never sees my acitivity on Spotify. I have played music on and don't have it on private session. 

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

iPhone7

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

In my Spotify app on my windows computer, I don't have a home button. My friend has one on her computer though, I only have browser and radio. She has also said she never sees my acitivity on Spotify. I have played music on and don't have it on private session. 

3 Replies

Hey @tinypoptart, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

The Desktop apps don't have a Home Button anywhere in the app. Could you please tell me more about the Home Button and if possible attaching a screenshot?

You could also try signing out and back in to see if your friend can view your activity there. If it doesn't work please check this thread as it has helped a lot of people with the Friend feed issue.

Also keep your self updated on this topic as Spotify is currently investigating this issue too 🙂

Hope it helps 🙂

The first picture is my friend's spotify with a HOME button, which I do not have on my account.  The second picture is mine which has a no home button. And thank you I will read up on the spotify friend feed.s.jpgss.jpg

s.jpg

Hey @tinypoptart,

That's interesting!

At Spotify, possible improvements and new features are often being tested. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn't, or get a brand new feature for only a temporary period. In this case your friend haha 😄

Things tested could include the next generation of security protection, or new ways to listen. It's also a way for us to introduce new features, and fine-tune the app to be compatible with specific devices. 

You and others, including me may see that in the future! Hopefully a new UI 🤞

Suggested posts