Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I don’t know my email or username

I don’t know my email or username

Hi, So basically I was logged out of Spotify and I don’t know what email I used for this account. The picture shows my account which has premium on it, but since I don’t have access to it i’m going to be charged forever. Please help me how to get to my username:(

7FA83AFA-AA6A-44D3-9258-8BB6C737E27F.png

1 Reply

Hi @chowscoperi0297,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

If you can think of possible email addresses that you own, I recommend taking a look at this support article and trying entering them in the password reset form that is linked there. When you enter the email address that is registered to your Spotify account, you'll get a message that a password reset email was sent. This email will tell you your username, and will include a link to reset your password (if you’d like to do that).

If you can’t think of the right email address for your Spotify account, I would recommend getting in touch with Customer Support via their anonymous contact form provided at the end of this support article (where it says contact us); they can take a deeper look into your Spotify account, and help you recover the username and email address registered with it.

Make sure that you’re logged out of any Spotify account in your browser when using the anonymous contact form; that way, you can enter the information for the account that you’re having trouble with.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares.

Let me know how this goes, as well as if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts