Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I dont need premium account

Solved!

I dont need premium account

Hello!

I don't need premium account and i don't want  to pay for this product.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there and thanks for your question 🙂

Do not worry. I can help you with this issue.

If you don't need Premium account, you can use Spotify Free how much you like.

If you have subscription of Premium (Free trial or normal subscription), just log in to Spotify.com and click Cancel Subscription.

But wait a second before you unsubscribe - may I help you with Spotify? Any problem or question - we surely can fix it together!

Premium is ad free. Premium is better in sound - 320 kbps. Premium is good-sounding even without Internet connection (offline mode). Premium is walking with you on your mobile phone... Is there any quwstion about it? I can help you with it!

If you still need to canel your sub, just log in.

You're welcome back at any time for one month or more Premium. Also you can listen free music on Spotify Free after that too!

Greetings,
Jyri

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Are you currently subscribed to Spotify premium or on a free 30 day trial? 

If so all you need to do is cancel from your online account and your account will revert to Spotify free once your current premium period is over. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Hey there and thanks for your question 🙂

Do not worry. I can help you with this issue.

If you don't need Premium account, you can use Spotify Free how much you like.

If you have subscription of Premium (Free trial or normal subscription), just log in to Spotify.com and click Cancel Subscription.

But wait a second before you unsubscribe - may I help you with Spotify? Any problem or question - we surely can fix it together!

Premium is ad free. Premium is better in sound - 320 kbps. Premium is good-sounding even without Internet connection (offline mode). Premium is walking with you on your mobile phone... Is there any quwstion about it? I can help you with it!

If you still need to canel your sub, just log in.

You're welcome back at any time for one month or more Premium. Also you can listen free music on Spotify Free after that too!

Greetings,
Jyri

Suggested posts