Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I forgot what address I wrote for my family subscription

Solved!

I forgot what address I wrote for my family subscription

I previously subscribed for the family pakage but then spotify sent me an email after 2 months, saying all my family members have to re-confirm/re-enter our postal code. After they did, spotify said they will send us an email on the ZIP confirmation but we never got it and now we lost our family subscription. Now my family want to reapply for the family subscription but spotify is saying that we dont live in the same address. I now want to check the details of the address I wrote for the subscription but I dont know where or how. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @nadinegracia

Unfortunately, for the time being, it’s not possible to check / change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family subscription.

If you move, or don't remember your address details, you need to create a new account, subscribe to Premium for Family on that account, and cancel the subscription on your old account.

After that, contact customer support, and they'll transfer your playlists from your old account to the new one.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @nadinegracia

Unfortunately, for the time being, it’s not possible to check / change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family subscription.

If you move, or don't remember your address details, you need to create a new account, subscribe to Premium for Family on that account, and cancel the subscription on your old account.

After that, contact customer support, and they'll transfer your playlists from your old account to the new one.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you so much!

Suggested posts