Country

Germany

Device

iPhone, PC

Operating System

(iOS, Windows)

My Question or Issue

Hello Community, 

I have changed my password not top long ago, but because I took a completly new password I forgot it. Now I wanted to reset it to get in with my new phone, but I got no mail  to reset it. It is the correct mail, got the premium confirmation mail in there. I also tried it from my PC, the mobile, another mobile, in icognito mode. What should I do? I still got no confirmation mail to reset it. Please help me 😞

With best regards,

Lasse

5 Replies

Hey @Room45, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

I'm sorry to hear this.

Have you also checked out this page on steps for recovering your account?

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello Billy,

yes I have tried out that page, but it didn‘t send it to me 😞  I tried again with your link but still nothing.

I believe if you go on the actual spotify website and view your account, there is an option to resend verification code.

But it‘s not about the verification code. It‘s about getting an e-mail with a link to reset my password, because I can‘t log in to my Main account.

Hi @Room45,

Are you still having trouble to see the reset email? If yes, please do the following:

• Check your junk/spam folders, or any other filtered folders (e.g. If you use Gmail, it might be in the Social or Promotions tabs).  

Let me know how it goes! 🙂 

Suggested posts