Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I had 3 moths for 99c but after the second month Spotify chrged me 6.99 WHY!?

Solved!

I had 3 moths for 99c but after the second month Spotify chrged me 6.99 WHY!?

I subscribed for the first time for the offer of 3 months for 99cents, but after the second month Spotify is charging me 6.99 for a premium acount. Why!?, What can i do?

(I confirmed this information with spoify's receipts)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Welcome to the Spotify community, Ivan1!

I'm not sure why Spotify may have made this sudden change unless you've moved, your regional VAT has been heightened, or because of inflation. To help resolve this issue, I recommend you follow this link to Spotify Support and click Subscription and choose the next best option matching your problem. 😉

If this doesn't resolve your problem, feel free to reply back (if it does, please hit ACCEPT AS SOLUTION)! And if you have any further questions, don't hestitate to post them on this community! 🙂

Did my reply look like it was a solution to your problem? If so, please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION so others can find this answer too!

Carter McCulloch: listening on Windows, iOS, PlayStation.
Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Welcome to the Spotify community, Ivan1!

I'm not sure why Spotify may have made this sudden change unless you've moved, your regional VAT has been heightened, or because of inflation. To help resolve this issue, I recommend you follow this link to Spotify Support and click Subscription and choose the next best option matching your problem. 😉

If this doesn't resolve your problem, feel free to reply back (if it does, please hit ACCEPT AS SOLUTION)! And if you have any further questions, don't hestitate to post them on this community! 🙂

Did my reply look like it was a solution to your problem? If so, please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION so others can find this answer too!

Carter McCulloch: listening on Windows, iOS, PlayStation.
Tweet me @Skyllful.

Follow me

The "problem" was that I had the 30 day free premium trial; and applying to that, I'm ineligible for the 3 moths for 99c.

I wish i had known this in advance, or had the time to read all the terms and conditions.

Not a pleasant surprise, but...meh.

Thank you for your support.

IE

Suggested posts