NEXT STEP

I had a Premium acct and my husband got us a Family membership

Solved!

I had a Premium acct and my husband got us a Family membership

Plan

Premium & Family

USA

My Question or Issue

My husband and I each had accounts but he upgraded his to Family. I'd subscribed to Premium before he did this. Did this change cancel my personal Premium subscription? If not, how can I do that?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

When you accept the invite, you're added to Premium for Family when your current billing period runs out. You won't be charged for your account any further - your payments are handled by the plan owner.

However, if your Premium subscription is currently handled by a third party - such as iTunes or your mobile operator - you'll need to contact them to cancel your Premium first.

Hope this helps! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,

When you accept the invite, you're added to Premium for Family when your current billing period runs out. You won't be charged for your account any further - your payments are handled by the plan owner.

However, if your Premium subscription is currently handled by a third party - such as iTunes or your mobile operator - you'll need to contact them to cancel your Premium first.

Hope this helps! 🙂

That's great news! Thank you so much!

Hi @Jasra, you're welcome! If you need help with anything else, let me know. Have a great day 🙂

Suggested posts