Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have a family plan invite, but no place to insert invite subscription code that was sent via email

I have a family plan invite, but no place to insert invite subscription code that was sent via email

2 Replies

Hey @AndrewB1953,

If you’ve received an email invitation to join Premium for Family, first of all, congratulations! Secondly, in the email, click ACCEPT INVITATION. Then:

• If you already have a Free or Spotify.com-created Premium account: the “Redeem token” web page will open in your browser with a
  • long redeem token number pre-filled in Token. Click REDEEM.
  • If you do not have a Spotify account: you will be led to create a Free level account. After doing so, click ACCEPT INVITATION again
  • on the email and the “Redeem token” web page will open in your browser with a long redeem token number pre-filled in Token. Click REDEEM.

If you have a Premium account created through any other company than Spotify: you will need to contact that company to cancel before signing up to Premium for Family.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi. thanks for the recommendation. Actually the problem turned out to be with my server.

Suggested posts