Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have a family subscription: my child forgot her login details

I have a family subscription: my child forgot her login details

I have a family subscription: I am able to see that my child is still under my plan. She logged out and forgot her login credentials. which email she used, which password she used. Is there a way i can find this out? She has a lot of music saved on there and does not want to create a new one.

Thank-you in advance!

3 Replies

Hi there.

If you're the Family plan owner or manager, you can view your family members by logging into your Family page at www.spotify.com/account/family

You may be able to see your child's username there.

That does not provide the information the OP needs. I have the same issue.

Hi @tunsis!

If your child has forgotten which email address they've used when signing up, they should try resetting their password by entering all possible email addresses in the field here. If there's an existing account linked to the email address entered, a message will be send to it with further instructions.

Keep in mind that it's also possible that the account was created through Facebook, Apple or Google so make sure to check those alternatives as well.

In case you're still struggling with logging in, we'd recommend getting in touch with the folks over at Customer Support who'll help you in no time.

Hope you get this sorted out soon. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts