Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have albums under an account i cannot access

Solved!

I have albums under an account i cannot access

My Question or Issue

hi, i have uploaded an album on spotify through a 3rd party "distrokid".... i also had an album uploaded to spotify years ago by a friend. Both of these albums appear under artist "nikademus" but i have no access to this account. So i cant change the bio or pics or anything. Is there a way for me to take control of it somehow?? I have a free spotify account "nikademus06" but i've never had access to the artist page "nikademus".... i assume artists have access to their own artist accounts on spotify most of the time??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Nikademus06,

You are able to access your Artist account by following the steps in the Artist FAQ here to request access through Spotify for Artists where they'll verify a few things behind the scenes and grant you access as soon as that's complete.

If you need any further help with this the dedicated Spotify for Artists team are reachable through the contact us button at the bottom of the FAQ.

All the best,

View solution in original post

2 Replies

they probably deleted the album

Marked as solution

Hey there @Nikademus06,

You are able to access your Artist account by following the steps in the Artist FAQ here to request access through Spotify for Artists where they'll verify a few things behind the scenes and grant you access as soon as that's complete.

If you need any further help with this the dedicated Spotify for Artists team are reachable through the contact us button at the bottom of the FAQ.

All the best,

Suggested posts