Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have been charged an overdraft fee

Solved!

I have been charged an overdraft fee

Hi! Because i was gonna deactivate my debit card, i took out my all money. Then i realized i was -10 because of my monthly payment. Before i put 10 dollars to my account, i have been charged 35 dolllars overdraft fee! I need a refund before i change my card!

I have put my account 10 dollars, so i paid my subscription fee. But i need a

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you don't have enough money in your bank account when payment is due, the fees are generated by your bank account plan, not by spotify. Check with your bank to have a credit margin to avoid these annoying fees in the futur if that was the case

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

If you don't have enough money in your bank account when payment is due, the fees are generated by your bank account plan, not by spotify. Check with your bank to have a credit margin to avoid these annoying fees in the futur if that was the case

I just realized that this is a process of bank. I called the customer service and they refunded me. Thank you guys for helping.

My bank told me to contact Spotify if you could take it out at a later date that would work fine.

@ShonnieTsukino

You should contact customer support and explain them the situation.

Use this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Dabulyle, how did you get a refund and who did you call? If you called Spotify, how?

Your banks customer service or  Spotify’s customer service ?

Suggested posts