Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have been logged out of Spotify on my PC but am still logged in on my phone but I cant login

I have been logged out of Spotify on my PC but am still logged in on my phone but I cant login

I've been logged out of spotify on my PC but I am still logged in on my phone. I linked my spotify with facebook but I'm not sure if I logged in with facebook to make the account in the first place. I deleted my facebook account a few months ago and can't access the email I made my facebook account with. On my phone my name is just a string of numbers and doesn't show my email at all.

3 Replies

Hey, @NeedHelp9395237 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Firstly, try to access your account page using your username (letters and numbers) and your password. If you can access your page, check on your profile if there is any email address filled there.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I don’t know what password is used for the account. This account I am on
now is one I didn’t know I had and I’m only using it to try and get help.
The account in question is the one I can’t login to on my pc (don’t know
the email or password) but am still logged into on my phone.

Hey there @NeedHelp9395237,

Thanks for writing in the Community about this! 

You can check out the Problems Logging In section of this article to find out whether your account is Facebook-created or Spotify-created. 

You can also use this other article to check if your Facebook is connected to a Spotify account of yours.

Let us know how it goes 🙂  

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts