I have connection problems

Solved!

I have connection problems

Plan

Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

(iPad 6, Samsung Galaxy M11, Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime and 2 other my laptops)

Operating System

(iOS, Android, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I have problem about connect to Spotify even though connected to wifi i tried your all troubleshooting ideas like clean reinstall or something but didnt work. I tried it 3 other wifi and didnt work too. Can u help me for that issue

image.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @emreasci,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

Just to make sure that we're on the same page - you used this guide for the clean reinstall, correct? If that doesn't fix thins, it's a good idea to make sure that Spotify is added as an exception to your firewall and antivirus software. Keep in mind that Spotify doesn't officially support VPN and issues with its use are expected behavior. Can you confirm that you're not using one?

On another note, does the same happen on your smartphones and tablet when using mobile data? If so, we'd appreciate a screenshot of how the app appears there. 

Keep us posted. We’ll keep an eye out for your reply.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @emreasci,

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here.

Just to make sure that we're on the same page - you used this guide for the clean reinstall, correct? If that doesn't fix thins, it's a good idea to make sure that Spotify is added as an exception to your firewall and antivirus software. Keep in mind that Spotify doesn't officially support VPN and issues with its use are expected behavior. Can you confirm that you're not using one?

On another note, does the same happen on your smartphones and tablet when using mobile data? If so, we'd appreciate a screenshot of how the app appears there. 

Keep us posted. We’ll keep an eye out for your reply.

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This morning my Spotify is fixed unexpectedly so there is no more problem for now thanks for your attention. 

Hey @emreasci

Fantastic news! If you ever need anything else, we're just a post away. 

Have a good one!

EniModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts