Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have gained artist access, but I still do not have a login

I have gained artist access, but I still do not have a login

Hello!

I have gained artist access but I still am unsure of how to actually login in to my spotify artist account so that I can manage it. Please help. Below is the email I received once my request was approved for artist account. However, When I click on "Get Started" it takes me back to the artist access request page. 

Note: I have spoken with CD Baby already and they said they only handle distribution. They do not handle accounts. 

Spotify Approval.JPG
3 Replies

Hey @tylerj4187! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

That's not cool! To access Spotify for Artists, you'd need to be logged in to the account linked to your Spotify for Artists profile. When you login, you can access your Spotify for Artists here. Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Have a great day!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

My problem is that I do not have that login information. The "here" you hyperlinked takes me to the same page I've already visited but that is just an informational page and nothing else...(scratching head). 

Hey @tylerj4187!

When you requested access to Spotify for Artists, the first step was to verify you were logged in on the right account:

Untitled.png

Your Spotify for Artists profile is linked to the Spotify account you used while signing up. Could you make sure you're logged in on the right account? Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Have an awesome day!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts