Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have lost 1 year of Premium subscription.

I have lost 1 year of Premium subscription.

Hi, I had my account though Facebook and all my lists and premium was registered on there but today they told me to link it to an spotify account since i had done all on my Facebook account i presumed they wanted me to be an official member of spotify and not go through facebook anymore. But after pressing I'm new to spotify all I had was deleted including lists and Premium for a whole year to come. 

I sincerely hope Spotify will justify their demeaning actions towards me as a paying user and please as soon as possible.

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to get to the bottom of this for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I did as you said but I'm getting no response 😞 This really gets me down.

Someone should get back to you normally within 24 hours, things have been a bit mental tonight with server issues and things so it might take a little longer. If you replied to the automated email someone will definitely get to you! 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts