Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have lost my account information and I can't get it back.

I have lost my account information and I can't get it back.

Plan

Premium (MY MAIN ACCOUNT)

Country

Brazil

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

Hi, this is not my main account, I am just using this to get some help.

I have lost my login and password of my premium account, since the e-mail used to login there was created by my cellphone. I need some help to get my account back, not only because it's premium and I don't want to keep paying something that I don't use, but also because I can't create playlists all over again. I do not know my user name.

I have already tried to find my user ID from the data from the phone, but there are no information, just a lot of random numbers and letters. 

Please, help.

7 Replies

Hi, did you say you have tried resetting ur password via email? 

No, I said I don't know the e-mail of my account, so I can't even try to get a new password.

There is a procedure saying that there is a way to find out your logins through the phone data, I have tried that, but without success.

https://support.spotify.com/uk/contact-spotify-support/

F20C74C1-E177-4316-AB9E-E396F3BF7E00.png

After that I’m not sure what else can be done to recover the account 

That's the procedure I talked about, the only thing that shows up is random numbers and letters. Did not work.

So now I have to keep paying something that I can't even use?

If u wish to cancel ur membership perhaps cancel the Paymeng via ur PayPal or bank or other means you payed with. It is possible to email Spotify or submit the contact form which leaves blank space to ask detailed questions 

Could you tell me email to contact them? I actually didn't find it

Pretty sure this is it 

support@spotify

Suggested posts