Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have paid for Premium, but how to access?

I have paid for Premium, but how to access?

I am confused. I have subscribed for Premium and the amount of DKK 99 is drawn on my bank account.

My problem is that i have three different email addresses and I don't know which I have used to subscribe and what password I chose.

How and where do I login to my new account and how do I restore my previous playlists?

2 Replies

Hey!

Sorry to hear you've had a bit of bumpy ride with your Spotify Subscription.

First, I'd recommend logging into all of the accounts which you know about (you can login with your email address at spotify.com/account) then make a note of which one has Spotify Premium.

From there, if there are certain playlists you want to keep, you can get Spotify Support to 'merge' these accounts, closing the old ones and moving the playlists to the new accounts. To do this, either reach out to Spotify Support via the contact form or if you're feeling more social, why not drop them a DM on Twitter.

Hope this helps,

- James 🙂

When I go to spotify.com in Firefox 53.0.3 I'm already logged in and it is not possible to log out. Clicking "Log out" doesn't log me out.

When I go to "Change password" on my current account I am asked which account I want to change for. There is four accounts on the dropdown list:

1. No username (feb. 4, 2016)
  2. kurt@8800.dk
  3. spotfnirk
  4. spotkurt = current

Since I can't logout I can't try to login on another account.

Suggested posts