Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have problems please

Solved!

I have problems please

• Hello to you surfers, since a few days I can not reconnect to my account sporify free, I'm on iphone 6s and it disturbs me, please

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Paul81!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'd also need a bit more info: What happens when you try to log in?

I'll see what I can suggest next! Make sure to ask any other questions, I'll be happy to help.

Cheers, Jose 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Paul81!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'd also need a bit more info: What happens when you try to log in?

I'll see what I can suggest next! Make sure to ask any other questions, I'll be happy to help.

Cheers, Jose 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

I tried to reinstall the application many times, but without success, and also I'm not in a country where spotify works, and I use a vpn to connect to my spotify ... I'm in the latest version of ios 11 and the same for spotify

There we go, haha. VPN can often be interfering with things.

Does the same thing happen on the web player, or a different device?

Keep me posted

Jose_MSpotify Star

I also recommend checking out this Spotify Answer for more info with log in problems.

Also know that Spotify is launching regularly in countries around the world. Sign up here to be first to hear.

Thanks!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts