Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have spotify+ hulu premium how do I log into hulu on the browser?

I have spotify+ hulu premium how do I log into hulu on the browser?

I have the premium+hulu account but how do I log into Hulu on the broswer? I tried using my spotify account to log in but it does not work.

3 Replies

Hey @NightWanderer, welcome to the community!

To take advantage of this bundle, you'll need to create an account with Hulu. Once you've purchased the Spotify + Hulu bundle, you can log in here, and click "Go to Hulu".

You should be forwarded to either log in to your Hulu account or create a new one to link to the bundle.

Once the Hulu account is created and linked to yoru Spotify, you can use it on any device you'd like with the log in details you chose.

Let me know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

I have alreay purchased the bundle for students hulu+spotify but when i click on the link you sent me it does not lead nor show me the "Go to hulu" option, i was looking to get the log in information to log into my consoles and other computers. 

That's odd!

Let's try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or using an incognito window to try again.

I also suggest making sure you're logging in to the correct Spotify account, since you could have multiple accounts created with your information.

Keep me posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts