Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have stopped receiving daily mixes , could you please help me with this issue?

I have stopped receiving daily mixes , could you please help me with this issue?

I use spotify on my mac and iPhone. I received daily mixes for the first week or so after going premium and haven't been receiving them since. I used to really enjoy those! Could someone please help?
3 Replies

Hey @cs1313.

Welcome to the Spotify Community! I'd recommend you reinstalling your Spotify app, which usually fixes many common issues you may be experiencing. Please follow these steps to do so.

Let me know if this helps!

Felix

Hi @listenToGlobal, thanks for your suggestion. I uninstalled the app on my macbook and reinstalled it, a few days later still no daily mixes. I see that other users have had this same issue that goes on unresolved for months, how can we solve this? Also, I have the app installed on my iPhone and don't get daily mixes there too...

Hey @cs1313.

I'm sorry to hear that it didn't solve your issue.

Could you let me know 1. what device you're using 2. your device's operating system and 3. the Spotify app version installed on both your Macbook and iPhone?

Keep me posted.

Felix

Suggested posts