Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I keep gettin the "New login to Spotify" emails

I keep gettin the "New login to Spotify" emails

I keep gettin the "New login to Spotify" emails like 2-3 times everyday. I have changed my password and i have signed out everywhere and reviewed which applications have access to my account. How do I stop people from loggin in to my account?

2 Replies

Same thing is happening to me. I had 4 different people sign into my spotify within the week. One from Germany, Russia, US and netherlands. I changed my password to somthing I never use and I then logged all other users out. So far its been 30 minutes and no one has went and paused one of my songs to play their own. I havn't had to fight four different people to play a split second of my own music.  The people who stole my account were relentless and would not take a break they were constantly liking songs and following albums. They always connected with the general google chrome. Only thing you can do on your side is make a new pass and sign everyone out. Or you make a ticket to spotify and have them force log out any devices.

Hey there @jonas8 and @idntcare,    

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

Apologies for the delayed response, we just came across this thread.

As we haven’t seen any similar posts about this recently, could you let us know if you’re still having troubles with this? If you do, we’d first recommend trying the following: 

1. Open the Reset Password form in a private/incognito window and create a new, strong password you haven’t used for another online service; 

2. Open your Account Page, scroll down and click on SIGN OUT EVERYWHERE

In case you still experience the same after performing these steps, we suggest you head to this help page. Here you'll find useful tips on how to secure your account in case of unauthorized access. 

Additional info on how to protect your Spotify account can be found here.

Let us know how it goes! We’ll be right here if you still need help.    

Suggested posts