Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I keep getting hacked

I keep getting hacked

Hi,

yesterday, March 20th, I received three emails about Russians logging on my account. I changed my password after the first time and clicked on the button to log off on every device. I could not do the same for the other two emails as it happened in the middle of the night and I only just woke up.

im tired of this. The same thing happened to me last year where every day a new Russian was using my account.

is there any way to make it stop ? My passwords are always « very strong » so I can’t do any better on this side. I’m tired of having to invent new ones three times a day. I would really appreciate this if anyone could help me solving this. I don’t want to stop my Spotify subscription to go to another website but I’m really mad right now. I’m also scared my informations will get hacked, for instance my credit card information.

thank you for your time, and I hope someone will be able to help me.

1 Reply

Hi there @gagate51,

thanks for reaching out about this !

I suggest following the official security steps provided here and here.

Give your account 24-48hrs to see if the steps taken had made any change on the odd behavior you experience on your account.

However, there's another option which is to create a new account.

In order to maintain all of your data and transfer it safely, please follow the instructions provided on this Spotify answer.

Hope this helps.

Let me know if there's anything else i can do to help 🙂

Suggested posts