Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I logged in with facebook on my spotify acount and I bought premium but I deactivated my facebook

I logged in with facebook on my spotify acount and I bought premium but I deactivated my facebook

Need help about the subject. I was just logged in with my facebook account and I bought premium. But now I deactiavted my facebook account and I've a new one but I can't acces to my spotify account. Is there any solution to that?

3 Replies

Hey @11175370192!

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out to us.

We'd suggest submitting a contact form directly and our Support team will gladly help you get your new account set.

Remember that you can also reach us via Twitter @SpotifyCares.

I'm also having this problem! My facebook and spotify now have two different emails and won't seem to connect with each other. Can anyone let me know how to solve this issue please?

I got 2 accounts on Spotify 1free & 1 premium. And i am with the wrong account (free) connected with Facebook. I can 't change it because i had another email adres years ago and i was forgot the password! I really like to share my favorite songs to facebook with my friends so i hope it can be fixed...So can sombody help me? Thanks

Suggested posts