Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I logged in with my facebook account but my username still seems same which is random letters

I logged in with my facebook account but my username still seems same which is random letters

Hi,

I hope you, you will solve my problem 😞 I tried every solution of this problem. Firstly, both my desktop app and mobile device's app, I can't see any button under the Social that "Connect with Facebook". (I will send my spotify settings page and also my username) I checked my facebook, and i can see my spotify account in there, i allowed it and also i logged in spofity with my facebook account.  My username is still seems to be as random numbers and letters.

Please help me.

facebook_problem.PNG
3 Replies

Hey, @DidemBayar 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Don't worry, you need to wait some days to see your Facebook name displayed on your account.

Just check his article below and be sure you've followed these steps:

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have already tried it : https://support.spotify.com/us/article/using-spotify-with-facebook/ 

But in my screenshot that i shared, you can see there is no button which is "Connect with Facebook" OR "Disconnect with Facebook". I can see anything and such that i cannot follow the steps.

Hey again!

Could you try to do it using another device?

Also, go your account privacy settings here and check if Spotify is activated to process data from Facebook. If everything is working, your connection is stabilised.

Let me know everything! 🙂

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts