Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I lost all my playlists but I cant find a way to retrieve them

I lost all my playlists but I cant find a way to retrieve them

I've been logging into spotify with facebook for years, but after my firewall kept blocking me, I just attached my facebook to the account I had. However, this meant that I lost all my facebook playlists and history, now when I try to log into an account with facebook, it doesnt show my old playlists! 

3 Replies

Hey @gibglopaty,

Sorry to hear this.

You can recover your deleted playlists following these steps:

1. Log in to your account page.
  2. Click Recover playlists in the menu on the left. 
  3. Click RESTORE by the playlist you want to recover.
  4. Open Spotify and find the restored playlist at the bottom of your playlist collection.

You can learn more about recovering deleted playlists here: https://support.spotify.com/using_spotify/playlists/can-i-recover-a-deleted-playlist/.

Hope this helps 😊

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Yes, this I already know however, when you just use facebook to log in, you are logged into spotify with a guest account attached to your facebook. However, ever since linking my fb to my spotify account, I lost all my playlists on my guest acc that was created via just using fb to log into spotify. When I go to 'deleted playlists', there is an error message, also technically the playlists arent deleted, just lost.

Make contact with Spotifys developers via email. Thats how I got my lost playlists back. They ask about your accounts information and I got my issue solved within 48 hours. 

Suggested posts