Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I lost my Spotify account after I disconnected it from Facebook

I lost my Spotify account after I disconnected it from Facebook

I am in dire need of help.

I cannot access my Spotify account, I created my account RiverFlush under this e-mail (I don't feel like writing my e-mail here)

I always used RiverFlush as my login username, but after a while it was required that I logged in with my Facebook account  instead of my username (Riverflush).

To wrap this up, what happened was that I chosed "Disconnect me from Facebook" 30 minuted ago, under Edit -> Options (in Spotify) because I just felt like doing it since I already knew my real Spotify username (Riverflush).

All of a sudden I got thrown out of Spotify because I did this and I was later on required to login in my details.

Please note that I do not remember my password because I've always had auto-login.

I want to login by using my Spotify username (Riverflush) and a new password.

"Forgot password or username?" Doesn't work because I DO NOT receieve any e-mail back from you with new login details to my e-mail adress which I used when I registred my account.

I am also a Unlimited user on Spotify which means I'm paying every month with my credit card. And it feels like crap if my gonna continue to pay for this when I can't access my account.

PLEASE, help me with this. Do I have to verify my Visa credit card? It's not a problem.

A sad customer
/Didrik

(By the way, I tried one more time, but then I got logged in to some old free Spotify account which I used a long time ago, probably 3 years ago, that's the "shirrey" account,I do not care about that account.

All I want is to access to my RiverFlush account, which I'm paying for every month).

2 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form and they will be able to manually reset your password for you after comfirming some private account details. Responses might take slightly longer than usual, as you can appreciate it is the Christmas period. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks, I've done it now ,and yes I'm aware it might take a couple of days since it's Christmas.

Thank you once again, I just hope they can help me.

Suggested posts