Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I lost the control of my account lost all my playlists and there are new playlists including 1 song

Solved!

I lost the control of my account lost all my playlists and there are new playlists including 1 song

Today morning i could not login to my spotify, everytime i tried it said i had the wrong password or i logged in and kicked out suddenly without any warning. Now i got the control back by changing my password but all of my playlists are deleted and new playlists are created including only 1 song. Even though i try to delete these new playlists they are so much i ll never finish, i wonder if there is any way that i can recover my old playlists and get rid of these new playlists, some way of taking everything back to this morning or are all of my data deleted from the srever 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @egecemg

Yes, it's possible.

Check that your email address is correct in your profile page.

Then, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs, since they can revert accounts to a previous state. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @egecemg

Yes, it's possible.

Check that your email address is correct in your profile page.

Then, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs, since they can revert accounts to a previous state. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star

Good evening. I was just wondering if you could help me fix my problem. I lost control of my account last night. I was about to play music before going to sleep when Spotify asks me my username and password (they always asks me my u-name and password before everytime I turned on my Wifi, but I can always access though). Now, when I typed my password and username I cannot logged in anymore. It always says Incorrect Password. I guess I have to reset. So, Password Reset email sent. I did get my password reset email. But after that here's what it says; Welcome to Spotify, would you like to take a tour? Turns out they made me another account. 😕 

ps. I created this new account just to get some help. 

i gained acces to my account and then from spotify website i found a way to see my account activity over the last few days and i was able to restore all my playlists, look for it in spotifys wrbsite

Hey @khalaykay

Take a look at this Ongoing Issue. It may be of help:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Can-t-log-into-my-account-on-the-app/idi-p/4404909

osorniosSpotify Star

Suggested posts