Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I´m invisible...

I´m invisible...

I have started my account through Facebook, and it looks like I´m logged in as my ordinary name. But no one can find me through my name. I see on the Spottily website that I have a username in a lot of numbers, but these I can´t change. I have a playlist, and that´s also not found if you search on that name. How do I get "public"?

3 Replies

@YogaAnna wrote:

I have started my account through Facebook, and it looks like I´m logged in as my ordinary name. But no one can find me through my name. I see on the Spottily website that I have a username in a lot of numbers, but these I can´t change. I have a playlist, and that´s also not found if you search on that name. How do I get "public"?

Hi, people will be able to see you to the right of their Spotify window, if you're in their Facebook friends list.

You have to make sure your playlists are published. Click on your name in the top right of the Spotify client, and click Profile, then edit, and click the buttons to make those playlists public. People can then find those 'lists by searching for them.

So only my facebook friends can see me, no one else? Does that schange if you create an accountlogin via Spotify?

@YogaAnna wrote:

So only my facebook friends can see me, no one else? Does that schange if you create an accountlogin via Spotify?

You can't create a login through spotify - you have to use your facebook account.

And no, it wouldn't make a difference.

Suggested posts