Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'm not receiving a password reset link to my email

I'm not receiving a password reset link to my email

I forgot my spotify password and have tried to reset it several times, but never receive a link to reset my password
1 Reply

Hi there, so if you have tried to reset your Spotify password several times but have not received a password reset link, there could be a few reasons for this. Here are some possible solutions:

1. Check your spam folder: The password reset link email may have been filtered into your spam or junk folder. Be sure to check those folders in your email account to see if the email is there.

2. Verify your email address: Make sure that you have entered the correct email address associated with your Spotify account. If you have recently changed your email address, the password reset link may be sent to your old email address.

3. Contact Spotify support: If you have tried the above steps and still have not received the password reset link, you can contact Spotify support for further assistance. They may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue or reset your password manually.

To contact Spotify support, go to the Spotify website, click on the "Help" option at the bottom of the page, and select "Contact us". From there, you can choose to contact support through email, live chat, or social media.

Hope to of helped,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts