Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'm suppose to get 3 Months Free.

I'm suppose to get 3 Months Free.

There was this offer back in April where you could get 3 Months of Premium Subscription then it'll be P129/month. (Got this offer on Facebook ads) I subscribed 27th of April, today, I got an email saying that my subscription will end on 27th of May. Where's my 3month free?

2 Replies

Same thing happen here. When I registered I thought I availed of the 3-month premium but it was only good for 1 month.

Hi there Joseph,

It's unfornate that you also had to experience such issue. I already contacted their email customer support in an effort to resolve the issue.

I'll keep you posted on their reply on how to get to the bottom of this. 

For the meantime, while I was browsing the forum, I came across this thread. This was dated back in 2015, but I believed that we may have the same issue as them. On the solution, one of Spotify's Mod posted

Hey! Thanks for reaching out the Spotify Community @Angeleetabios @Bvlgarity

It seems like you all guys used a prepaid payment method instead of a recurrent one, so it's likely the Holiday Offer didn't go through. Don't worry! In that case, don't hesitate to contact our Accounts team from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares and SpotifyCares

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support. They'll do their best to help you out.

Forum Link: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/3-MONTHS-FOR-129-PESOS/m-p/1285858#...

Suggested posts