Step 1

NEXT STEP

I missed a payment

Solved!

I missed a payment

Plan

Premium/Fsmily

My Question or Issue

Hello. I missed a payment.   I had family plan for years.   So when I went in to pay from my account, I guess I ended up paying for premium instead of family.  Finding this out from my husband and daughter who do not have any of their music, because they are still on free.   I went back in and submitted for family and paid it to on top of the premium all within 24 hours.  Question 1 I have to now start all over and invite them? 2. Did they loose all their music, oh I’m gonna be in big trouble if they did!   3.  Will I get charged less next month?   4. Why didn’t they just let me make up the payment and start from where my family and I have been for YEARS!  

Thanks for your help

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Answering your questions:

1. Yes, you have to invite all of your family members again.
  2. They only lost their offline music as this is a Premium-only feature, but once they're back on Premium, everything can be re-downloaded again.
  3. No, but all remaining Premium time was converted into Premium for Family time and this can bring your payment date forward.
  4. A few charge attempts are made, if all of them fail, then the Premium plan is reverted back to the Free plan.

Hope this helps! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there,

Answering your questions:

1. Yes, you have to invite all of your family members again.
  2. They only lost their offline music as this is a Premium-only feature, but once they're back on Premium, everything can be re-downloaded again.
  3. No, but all remaining Premium time was converted into Premium for Family time and this can bring your payment date forward.
  4. A few charge attempts are made, if all of them fail, then the Premium plan is reverted back to the Free plan.

Hope this helps! 🙂

Suggested posts